Your annual reports: Your stories galore
Annual reports are your chance to tell your organizational or business story in your voice, for your audiences, with pride and impact. Let’s make the most of it. Use your annual reports to:
- Reconnect with your audiences — customers, boards, industry peers, regulators and donors.
- Remind your stakeholders of your founding mission and your vision for the future.
- Highlight your success stories and address challenges.
- Call out staff achievement, initiative and problem-solving.
- Celebrate milestones, new business partnerships and breakthrough developments.
- Showcase your organization’s flexibility and dynamism in your industry or field.
- Present financials in a easy-to-digest format using visuals instead of gray text.
Take the opportunity this year to develop an annual report that is engaging, proud and beautifully presented, graphically and editorially. Your report will help you build new business, strengthen existing relationships, enhance fundraising and outreach efforts, inspire public engagement and build employee morale.
A consultant with a fresh outside eye can help you identify your a report theme, tease out your success stories and develop concise, interesting and engaging content that will serve as part of your organization’s ongoing narrative.
Contact EGLahr Communications to get started.